Sarah Mason Photography Header

Thursday 5 April 2012

Amy & the Teddy Bears' Picnic

I've been lucky enough to have taken photographs of Amy over the past few years, ever since she was a baby.  I love seeing personalities and characters forming and growing, and documenting these through my images.

For this year's shoot, I asked Amy what she'd like to do, and she told me she'd love a teddy bears' tea party in the woods, so we started planning!  As a location photographer, I'm always on the lookout for new, interesting backdrops.  Formby Point seemed to be the perfect place, with those amazing trees straight out of a storybook!  In the late afternoon sunshine, we laid out everything we would need for the picnic, waited for the teddy bears, and this is what happened....


We couldn't believe that the clearing we had chosen was equipped with a ready made den - perfect for a bit of reading!

After the picnic, there was time for a spot of dancing!


And hide and seek...

And as the sun lowered in the sky, we said goodbye to a perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment