Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 19 July 2013

I Do Exhibition

It seems a little while ago when this happened, but I'm catching up with my editing, and wanted to share some photos from a local wedding exhibition.  It's the 4th year that the Heart Gallery in Hebden Bridge have hosted the event.  The gallery is a little treasure trove, with contemporary craft and jewellery, and beautiful art from the likes of Kate Lycett.

The wedding exhibition runs until 28th July, so there is still time to go and have a look round!  On the launch day, I was showing some of my wedding albums from Folio.  Also there was The Willow Garden with their beautiful floral displays, Julia Ogden showing her gorgeous new wedding stationery, and Sue Leslie from A Thousand Paper Wishes with her amazing paper bouquets.  To keep us all fed and watered, Bart from The Milk Bar and Mandy from Go The Whole Hog - seriously good stuff!

Here are a few photos from the day....












2 comments: