Sarah Mason Photography Header

Thursday 25 July 2013

Gianna & Mariella, Life Through The Seasons

It was a couple of months ago when the dynamic duo, that is twins Mariella & Gianna, came to the studio.  Along with Jane & Richard (Mum & Dad), we talked about what they like to do and what adventures they have.  Being big Scooby Doo fans, adventures are never in short supply when these two are around.  They had me in stitches acting out little scenes from episodes they had watched.  I think a life on the stage or screen beckons for both!

It's good for me to meet a family before we do the shoot so we can chat about interests, and what they like to do as a family.  I'm doing a Life Through The Seasons package with them, so the first shoot, we wanted to give a real spring feel to it.  Cue Shaw Park in Holywell Green, a place they go for family walks.  It was zingy, green, and alive with dandelions & daisies.  Here's a peek...



Last shot of the day, the cameras were out all round!  Looking forward to our summer shoot adventure now....

For more information about my portrait packages, please bob on over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment