Sarah Mason Photography Header

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Liz Flanagan Storytelling at The Old Treehouse

I didn't have a wedding this weekend, so I caught up with friends, had a potter around Hebden Bridge, read, cooked, planned, even did a spot of housework.  On Sunday afternoon, I popped into The Old Treehouse in Hebden Bridge, it's such an enchanting children's shop.  Children's author, Liz Flanagan, was holding a Storytelling event.  She was reading from her recently published books Starlight Grey, and Cara and the Wizard.  It was the perfect setting, with the children sitting on toadstools listening to the magical tales! After Liz read, the children then had a chance to create their own stories and pictures.  It was a great event for a Sunday afternoon, and I think there are going to be more Storytelling days/evenings at The Old Treehouse in the run up to Christmas.



1 comment:

  1. Great photos as ever, I particularly love the 'concentrating face' one

    ReplyDelete