Sarah Mason Photography Header

Thursday 8 November 2012

Franki, Ant & Luca

I have grown very fond of Franki and Ant over the past 12 months or so.  I met them last year when they booked me for their wedding in 2013.  Then, a few months ago,  I had a very excited call to say they were expecting their first baby!

Over the past few months, we have had a baby bump shoot together...






Then a few weeks later, a lovely shoot with their beautiful baby boy, Luca.... 



Franki even found time to write some lovely words on her blog about the whole experience.  You can read it here.

 It's been great to get to know them, and I know we're going to have a lovely relaxed time on their wedding day next year.  But first, we have a pre-wedding shoot to plan!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea! Their very own timeline and it's only the beginning... can't wait to see the wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete