Sarah Mason Photography Header

Thursday 14 March 2013

Canopy & Stars Artist Of The Month!


The lovely folk at Canopy & Stars have made me their Artist Of The Month for March -   to say I'm a little bit chuffed about this would be an understatement!  I love what they do, we all need a bit of glamping in our lives!

For all you camping purists, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me.  I have done my fair share of guy ropes, tent pegs, and cooking on a trangia in the pouring rain.  But now, I guess I'm just after a little bit more luxury whilst still enjoying the great outdoors - win win!  Last September, we stayed at Scales Plantation, a Canopy & Stars property near Keswick.  Home for a couple of days was a shepherd's hut in the middle of a silver birch wood.  A great escape for some r & r and a big kid adventure!  You can read my blog post and see more photos here.


Canopy & Stars are part of Sawday's and they offer places to stay from yurts, to Gypsy caravans to treehouses in the UK and further afield.  They do weddings too!  Maybe you've been thinking about your own mini festival on your special day - how fab would that be?!  I'm looking forward to my next stay, it's just which one to choose!  Bob over to Canopy & Stars website to find some little gems.  

You can see the Artist Of The Month feature here.  I'm not sure why I shared the abseiling story - I thought it was well and truly blocked from my memory...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, well done! I loved your photos from the shepherd's hut.

    ReplyDelete