Sarah Mason Photography Header

Thursday 6 December 2012

Jacob

What a wonderful little chap Jacob is.  He made me smile all through this shoot!  His Mum & Dad, Debbie & Ian, told me about his love of the outdoors when we first met. Jacob is a real nature boy!  He loves trees and leaves, so this formed the backdrop for the shoot.

 Whenever Debbie or Ian mentioned that we were going to be playing in the leaves, this next shot was Jacob's reaction!




Some of the photos I took reminded me of when I was Jacob's age, always carrying a leaf or a twig around.

I like this little series of shots.  A little guy, in a big clearing, with the lovely autumn light shining through.

We saved the leaf throwing to the end.  Jacob was in his element!

Debbie and Ian are expecting their second baby imminently.  A new little playmate for Jacob.


This is what it's all about for me.  Natural family portraits in the great outdoors.  It was a very pleasant day at the office!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures he does seem to be a happy little chap.

    ReplyDelete