Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 25 November 2011

Anna and Jonny - an autumn engagement shoot

What a day we picked for Anna & Jonny's engagement shoot.  Being out and about in the countryside on such a beautiful day certainly set the mood.  Our adventure took us over moor, through woodland, by water, and standing in a crop field!  I think they both thought I was a bit bonkers when we pulled up by the edge of the field but I'm so pleased they went with it as we're all really happy with the images!  They're a fantastic couple and I've really enjoyed getting to know them both over the past few months.  Plus, everytime I pop round, Anna's Mum Carol has baked a new cake for us all to try out - perks of the job!  I'm really looking forward to being a part of the wedding next August in the contemporary surroundings of The Hepworth.  Enjoy the rest of the preparations you two!











No comments:

Post a Comment