Sarah Mason Photography Header

Saturday 4 June 2011

Jenny & Darren

I shot Jenny & Darren's wedding last year and thought I'd put a few images up this weekend as they are expecting their first child!  The ceremony was held at Southwood Lodge, a hidden gem in the heart of Skircoat Green.  The wedding was so colourful with the flowers, wedding bus and Jenny's fantastic red shoes!  From Southwood we went onto the Square Chapel for the reception.  I took a few photos there and then whisked them away, armed with champagne, for a short stroll around The Piece Hall.  Such a stunning location anytime and it made the perfect setting for images with Jenny & Darren.  I've also put a few pictures up from the wedding album I designed for them, handmade by Cragg Vale company Butterwick Wells.  Myra & Richard make fantastic albums using the traditional methods and they're a great couple too!  More wedding to album shots coming soon....







No comments:

Post a Comment